Saturday, March 5, 2011

Please pray!!!!

We are asking for urgent prayers as we are learning about adoptions in Ethiopia! We aren't 100% sure of all the details but things are yet again looking bleak. Rumor is that adoptions are going to slow down from some 50 adoptions daily to around 5 per day. This, first of all, means many children will wait for that family to love them. This detail breaks my heart! Also, this means that many families, including us, will have to, yet again, wait. I am trying to remain positive! I don't long for the 'miscarriage' feelings that come from delays. Please just pray! Pray first for the children and then the families that long to adopt! We will update as we learn details!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweet family. Thank you for giving some specifics to pray for. I just want you to know that I think of you guys often and pray for God's provision in your adoption almost daily. I would say daily, but that would make me perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for yall. We are learning the frustrations of the waiting game too. The timing will be right sweet friend. He is sovreign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yall and am constantly thinking and praying for your sweet family. I know you are longing to hold that sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete