Saturday, May 7, 2011

WHY?

So this past week we received our I-600 paperwork returned!! I was so upset! It was returned because we had not signed one part of the the paperwork. It made me upset because I felt like I was so careful to make sure everything was perfect! It is frustrating because April made one year that we have been in this process and little things like this keep happening! Not only did the I-600 get returned but our medical forms are wrong and another piece of paperwork has to be redone! It seems like these little things that seem so easy to fix yet not easy keep coming up! We are trying to remain calm and know that the Lord's timing is perfect and these small set backs are just part of the bigger picture that will lead us to our child! But we just ask that you continue to pray for us as we wait and continue to trust the Lord and his plan for our family and future children!

No comments:

Post a Comment